1 Sept 2009

Back To School....

adeeeiiiiiii......it's been a week stay at home and do a puasa..but, now i hv to went back to class....actually, i hv promise that i want to change my altitude but i failed again today.....that is bcause i hv escape a research class(rmmmm.....bila la ak nk buang tabiat pontem ni)...i want to ask million sorry to the lecturer coz hvn't attending ur class...obviously, it's unplanned decision cuz i went to my umah sewa early-after having a sahur and fajr prayer(cuz i hv decided to go to the class)... but...suddenly when i arrived at there, i saw that my housemate is still sleep so i felt so jealous and after discuss with myself, he force me to not go to the class cuz my housemate is still sleep...so..it had cause me to stay at home and look after my housemate...and yet, the other reason is i feel so pity to leave my housemate alone, so i made decision to wait for him.....

then, after thinks a while, i hv decided to go to PHE class...i'm not sure whether i made a right decision or not(coz PHE class formely known as bla..bla..bla.. talk)...after attending a lectures for about 10 minutesor less) i feel regret came to the class....truthly, there are no input that can i relate with PHE...about an hour session, i don't know what topic we are learns..what i get is the word 'ishikawa'..hahaha...ishikawa sound like isi kawah or gulai kawah(mmm..sedapnya..) ...so..thus i made decision that this maghrib i want to go to ayamas and break my fasting there...so.then i hv to plan on how to invite my housemate to go with me...but, if they don't want to go there, maybe i still go there by myself(but kindly hope that all my housemate can go with me)...
**i'm writing this post is under pressure coz of fasting and i was joking telling by telling that phe class is bore but the truth is THE PHE class is a WONDERFULL CLASS and i'm eagerly wait for the next PHE class...**

No comments: