30 Aug 2009

NewBorn and Break Bone

dArNnnn.....it's almost a week for the maktab holiday..now it's time to face the lecturers and get the another tasks( a jerky assignment, i ht most the task cuz sumetime it really need a lot of tought and effort on it(i really hate thoughts and task coz' it's troublesome...

Enough about da aksimen cuz i'm not used talked about it( i think so)... here, i want to write it up bout' what incident happen since the last post...Instead of bad new, there are also sumethin quite interesting happen to me this followin' days.

1stly, my brother(my sister's husband) fall from roof(doing a wiring)and broke his right leg(i think it is the ankle)...now, his son, afiq(about 3,4 yrs old) keep ringing me and he 'worrying' about the situation coz' he didn't buy any cloth for his Ari Raya yet..and his sister keep remind her grandmother to not forget her ari raya cloth (my mother quite good in tailoring..that's why i think that i also hv that talent...hahaha..joking...sewing is one thing that i hate most instead of ironing and washing clothes..Coz of that, i always buy clothes that easy to trim..)...my mother usually make ari raya clothes to her grandchildren..i'm not sure the number, but as i heard from phone, she wants 3 ari raya clothes...(hai..kakak byk bj raya, tp posanya tk)...luckily for my mother and me i think( i also being a victim coz i'm the one that went to shop to buy needle, thread, button n some many items needed for the clothing), that because we hv only 2.5 girls(hanif maisara, alia faqihah and the 3 months baby, irdina balqis)..so, my mother only need to prepare clothing for the 2 girls only...

2nd new, my sister hv gv a birth on thursday midnite...the baby is a boy(but i did't remember his name-i think that i quite bad in memorising things)... although it's not normal birth cuz' my sister giving birth through the operation(it's because she was passing her pregnancy time...luckily, she in mint condition and same wir the her son with a normal weight...but cuz she hv undergo an operation, she warded for 4 days...i think tomorrow (Monday)she could went back home....

that's all from me today....kindly hope that my brother-in-law and my sister wif her baby in pink of health...

1 comment:

uto laut said...

mint..how could you said that the fallen of your brother was a interesting new??hehheh..

congrate to ur sister..mint..im waiting the birth of ur baby..hoho.