27 Aug 2009

Not Again!!!

i think that i can call this following month as a Month of Sadness coz a lot of sad incident happened. first of all, for the two month my cousin's wife passed away, followed by my grandmother on last month..then, 4 days ago, my cousin(he was 2 years younger than me) died...and..today i have received another call from hospital(HuSM) saying that my 'tok sedara' died during sahur time...
so...it's bad to me and my family cuz we have to face with these death...
but..i think my sadness can't compare with my auntie cuz she had lost 3 person within these two month..(her daughter's in law, her mother and then her beloved son)..she was very deeply sad especially when her son(he was the youngest of the family) died..what can i say....altougth i'm have no feeling seeing the deaths but after look at my uncle face(he was crying for these folloeing days), i'm touch with that...it was so touching when looking mans cries especially they were adults...i say because before this i have saw my auntie cry during my grandmother burial ceremony and unlike my uncle they were bear on it...but after the three death in rows, they won't able to handle it again...and i'm sure that i'm also will cry if the incident happen to my family....
thus, it was really sad for the whole family...and seemingly there are no more joying in the family...i also feel sad but what can i do???

mmm...i think that's all from me....i have to go to my tok sedara house in jertih...just hoppin' that there are no more bad news or sad or crying..(i hate most people whom cry...no cry or tears cuz it only hurt the corpse...let bygone be bygone....)...speaking on that, i remember one words saying, 'Don't crying for the breaking but cry for a meeting, cuz a meeting is cause for breaking'...

i hope as u read this post, please recite Al-fatihah to my cousin's wife, my grandmother, my cousin and my tok sedara and also to all died muslim...hope that they will rest in peace.... May Allah forgive thier soul and place him among As syuhada' and As Solihin in Paradise. May Allah accept their good deeds.


" Every soul shall have a taste of death: and only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. only He who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): for the life of This world is but goods and chattels of deception."
( Aali Imran: 185)

AL-FATIHAH....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Min...setiap yg bernyawa akn pulang ke pangkalan...kita pun sedang menanti je nii...huhu...min,,minta ampun salah dh silap aku selama ini ek..minta halal semua makanan,benda2,etc... :)

uto laut said...

memang adat yang bernyawa akan mati...alfatihahh...